Explore New Possibilities with AccessAbility Day
Host a job seeker with a disability for a day!
Employers can host a jobseeker with disability (a participant) for one day during AccessAbility Week (tba), 2020.
This is a wonderful opportunity to give a jobseeker an insight into a particular job or type of work, with no obligation to employ the participant after the placement.
AccessAbility Day provides an opportunity for your organisation to;
- learn more about working with jobseekers with disability
- promote and encourage an inclusive workplace
- access a talent pool of capable people who are keen to work
- learn more about free disability employment services and support available for employers
- An employer can host as many participants across as many job types as they are able to provide within their organisation. However, each participant can only be placed in each workplace for one day.
Want to get involved?
Contact your local Disability Employment Services Team Leader today using the enquiry form or call 1800 007 400