Welcome to the ETC Community Support Fund application form.
We receive many requests for support under the Community Support Fund, and only the most highly ranked applications can be funded. Please read the ETC Community Support Fund Guidelines before completing this form. The Guidelines provide valuable guidance as to the kinds of projects we prefer and how we will assess your application.
Applications must be submitted via the online form below (we recommend using a computer rather than a handheld device to complete this form). To preview the application form questions, click here to access a pdf version of the questions which appear in the online form.
Please note the following important points about the online form:
- All questions need to be completed, unless marked optional. Please read each question carefully.
- When you see the symbol near a question, hover your mouse over the symbol to see further information about that question.
- Where questions have a character limit, this means characters including spaces. A character counter at the bottom of each text box will show you how many characters you have left as you type. The form will not allow you to add more characters than the stated limit.
- You may type directly into the form, or copy and paste from another document.
- Attachments are not permitted as part of your application, and there is therefore no facility to add attachments within the online form. Your responses should include relevant information which will enable us to fully understand your project, its benefits, and how you plan to deliver it. Emailed attachments will not be considered.
- When you have completed all questions on a page click the Next button to take you to the next page of the form. You may go back to review or change previous responses using the Previous button.
- If you are not going to complete the form in one sitting (including if you need to leave working on the form for more than a few minutes, or if you are concerned about your internet connection) click on the “save and continue later” link found at the bottom of each page, at any time. You will then be provided with a URL link to take you back to the form when you are ready to resume working on it. You will be prompted to enter an email address so that this link can be emailed to you – please ensure you enter your email address correctly as if lost, this link cannot be retrieved.
- You will be provided with a review version of your application at the end of the form – this is your chance to ensure your responses are completed to your satisfaction before submitting. Remember, you can use the Previous button to go back and make changes.
- Once your application form is complete, click the Submit button on the final page.
All applications must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 13 April 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
If you have any difficulties or have questions about the application that are not covered in the ETC Community Support Fund Guidelines, please email email@example.com or call 1800 007 400.