By DFM Financial Group (AMP Advice) proud sponsors of ETC BusinessLeaders….
If it was easy to stay motivated, motivational speakers wouldn’t have anyone to speak to. When it comes to reaching your goals, especially the big ones, we’ve all had those days where staying the course can be a challenge.
So here are a few tips for keeping on track
Plan today, own tomorrow
Like having a plan to build a house, a plan to reach your goals is just as important, and it can help reduce financial stress5.
That’s where we can help. At DFM Financial Group we’re working with AMP to bring you Goals 360, an innovative approach to financial advice that has your goals at the heart. We can help you explore your goals from many angles and develop a personalised financial plan to help you get there. And, if you choose, we can also support you to stay motivated along the way.
Whatever your goal, we’re here to help. Find out how today. Call DFM Financial Group on 1300 725 07 or visit www.amp.com.au/ampadvice/dfmfinancial
1. Fastcompany.com, Goals: the difference between success and failure article, December 2011
2. Dare to dream research report, Financial Planning Association of Australia, August 2016. Statistic based on study of 1016 Australians aged 20-65.
3. Wikihow.com, how to achieve a big goal by breaking it into smaller ones
4. Dominican University, Study on strategies for achieving goals, resolutions, 267 participants, May 2015
5. Financial wellness in the Australian workplace – AMP Kantar TNS report 2016
AMP Advice is a registered trademark of AMP Limited, licensed to DFM Financial. Duncan Financial Advisers Pty Ltd, (ABN 21 003 873 210) trading as DFM Financial, is an Authorised Representative and Credit Representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited, Australian Financial Services Licensee and Australian Credit Licensee.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about the latest tips, trends and business insights from ETC – Enterprise & Training Company Ltd.