Fantastic coffee doesn’t just happen by accident, it takes vigorous training in the art of developing the perfect brew.
Creating great tasting coffee has to go through many processes and can be a difficult task, that’s why ETC is your perfect training venue for getting hands-on experience, insight into becoming a coffee connoisseur and developing Barista skills that can take you all around the world.
All of ETC’s Barista short courses are presented in a real hospitality environment giving you practical customer service experience.
What you will learn:
- The history behind coffee
- The specialised equipment used
- How to stretch and texturise milk, the extraction of coffee and the process to prepare and present a diverse range of espresso coffee beverages
- The vast and varied types of coffee
What you will receive:
- Hands on coffee making experience, making a wide range of different coffees
- Your very own barista learning starter kit
- Barista Certificate once completed
What to bring:
- Enclosed shoes
- Your willingness to learn
- A smile and enthusiasm
Safe Food Handling (Use hygienic practices for food safety SITXFSA001) is a pre-requisite for this course.