ETC’s Responsible Service of Alcohol short course will help you get ahead. Learn the basics of how to work in various environments dealing with alcohol sales, service, and promotions. Topics covered include:
• State liquor laws and selling serving or supplying alcohol responsibly
• Intoxication, including assisting customers to drink within appropriate limits, understanding standard drinks, assessing alcohol-affected customers and refusing service
• Minors, including ID checks and secondary sales/supply
• Harm minimisation strategies
• Compliance and enforcement
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Class ID: 1621932
Fill out this form and one of our team members will contact you.
Get one of our training team members to contact you about our training services today.Enquire Today
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about the latest tips, trends and business insights from ETC.