Are you eligible for Disability Employment Services (DES) with ETC?
To be eligible to access ETC’s Disability Employment Services you will:
- have a diagnosed injury, illness or disability
- are aged 14 to 65
- are able to work at least eight hours per week (with support when required)
- are an Australian resident
- are not studying full time (unless you’re an eligible school leaver)
- are not working at or above your assessed employment capacity
The Disability Employment Services Program makes it easy for you to choose who you would like to help you to find meaningful work that supports your injury, illness or disability.
To discuss your current situation, contact our specialist team, or if you feel you meet all of the eligibility criteria you can register directly with us.